We truly believe that the men and women who answered our nation’s call embody the spirit of America. Because they have proven their devotion to their fellow citizens and to a grateful nation, we all owe them the same devotion and respect in return.
Why Do More Families Trust Us to Care for their Veteran?
We are know for our compassion and caring professional staff who have years of experience in planning military services. Which ever your family chooses for burial or cremation, Allnutt would be honored to take care of all the details involved.
We are Proud to Honor Those Who Served
Our professional staff feels pride when we are caring for a veteran and their family. It is our way of expressing gratitude for their service to the country.
We are committed to taking care of all the details involved in providing the veteran in your life with deeply meaningful and honoring ceremonies. Allnutt Funeral Service can:
- Complete applications for all veterans’ benefits, including Military Honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate and veteran memorial marker or headstone
- Coordinate and Confirm any existing paid pre-plan funding benefits which may cover any expenses deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration
- Coordinate necessary documentation provided by family to request any honors earned
- Coordinate with state or national veterans’ cemeteries
You will get:
- The professional services of support staff and Funeral Director
- Transfer the deceased and professional care
- Cremation services if desired
- Use of our mortuary facilities and staff for a visitation or gathering
- A memorial or funeral ceremony
- Use of automotive equipment
- Online interactive memorial website
- Additional personalization options, including tribute video and engraving
To learn more about how we can help you, give us a call. We would be honored to speak with you.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, a veteran must have been honorably discharged. A more specific list of those service men and women who may apply for, and receive veterans' benefits, with full military honors if they choose would include:
- Military members on active duty or in the Selected Reserve
- Former military members who served on active duty and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members who completed at least one term of enlistment or period of initial obligated service in the Selected Reserve and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members discharged from the Selected Reserve due to a disability incurred or aggravated in the line of duty.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, or that of a family member, call us at . If you have any questions about your eligibility or that of a family member, contact the staff of one of our locations or send us an email using our contact form.